I am a proud graduate of, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, located in Tarzana, California where I earned my diploma in hypnotherapy April 2019. It is the nation’s first and only accredited college of Hypnotherapy. The college celebrated 50 years in 2018. I have over 600 hours of education in the field of hypnotherapy with related certificates obtained.
- American Hypnosis Association (since 2018)
- Hypnotherapists Union Local #472 (since 2019)
- Sioux Falls, SD Chamber of Commerce (since 2020)
Certifications Earned in:
- Certified Hypnotherapist through Hypnotherapists Local union #472
- Certified Specialist Advanced Handwriting Analysis (since 2019)
- Hypnosis & Weight Loss (since 2019)
- Hypnosis & PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; since 2019)
- Hypnosis & Pain Management (since 2019)
- Advanced Therapuetic Imagery (since 2019)
- Therapuetic Imagery Master (since 2019)
Continuing Education Courses (I have completed more than what’s listed)
- Stage Hypnosis (since 2018)
- Basic & Advanced Emotional Freedom Technique (since 2019)
- Law of Attraction with Hypnosis (since 2019)
- Hypnosis & Autism (since 2019)
- CBT (Cognative Behavioral Therapy) & Hypnosis
- Driving Anxiety, Body Syndromes with More to come soon!
Certifications-medical related (outside of hypnotherapy)
- American Red Cross for 1st Aid, CPR, AED Certified for pediatrics and adults (since 2015)
- American Red Cross 1st Aid for Cats and Dogs (since 2013) Animals can be hypnotized too and yes, I have hypnotized my dogs to not bark so much. It has worked wonderfully for me.